Are you obsessed with health and wellness and would love to transition to this industry as your full time career but feel like there is no space for you in this market? Over the years we have heard so many people share this fear and we are here to say STOP. Along with Carolina Belmares, owner of Sweat Glow Fitness we are here to tell you that it is possible to find your voice and space in this industry. In this interview Carolina shares with us the secret to being successful in this industry, the type of messaging you will want to share and why you need to stop letting fear get in the way of your dreams
CLICK ON THE PLAYER TO LISTEN!
In this episode, we cover:
- Why being a holistic trainer is so key to success in this industry
- Why curiosity was more of a driving force in her life over passion
- Carolina shares how she got into course creation and writing
- What is important to remember when writing and creating content
- Why experience is not the only thing you need to be able to create great content
- How the market is shifting in terms of messaging
- The key thing we need to see more of in marketing and sales messaging today in this industry
- Why a saturated market is not a reason to stop pursuing your dreams and passion
- and more!
About Carolina Belmares:
Carolina Belmares was born and raised in Mexico and lives in Canada. For the past seven years she has been helping people all around the world change their lives through her online coaching company, Sweatglow Fitness, and as a fitness writer. She has even co-authored two certification programs and textbooks for the fitness industry, including a certification on pre- and postnatal coaching.
She works with some amazing companies, like powerhouses Precision Nutrition and Girls Gone Strong. Carolina’s special talent is her ability to connect and guide with compassion, which plays a huge role in her work with women. She is a mom to three daughters, including a toddler and a teenager. She is also a trained doula, loves to travel and is an outspoken activist. She gets her energy to do it all by laughing A LOT and Salsa dancing.
Carolina’s coaching program begins on August 20th!
Because we always hear that “you shouldn’t start new programs in the summer”… and, well, I like to break the script 😉
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our 2018 brochure. Next program starts September 26 2018.
- Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Expert: Become a holistic nutrition weight loss expert! Next program starts October 16 2018. Download our program brochure now!
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Podcasts so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at email@example.com with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program