CLICK ON THE PLAYER ABOVE TO LISTEN!
Fitness trends come and go every year, but this year it looks like we going back to the basics in 2018, according to the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)when they just announced the Top 10 Fitness Trends you will see in 2018.
What are the top ten trends this year?
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Group Training
- Wearable Technology
- Bodyweight Training
- Strength Training
- Educated, Certified, & Experienced Fitness Professionals
- Personal Training
- Fitness Programs for Older Adults
- Functional Fitness
In this episode head chicks Laura and Amanda break down the difference between a trend vs fitness fad, what they love & do not love about the Top 10, and where they feel women should be focusing their sweat sessions for the best results in this upcoming year!
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our 2018 brochure. Next program starts March 28, 2018
- Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Expert Program: Become a holistic nutrition weight loss expert in 8 weeks! Next program starts January 30, 2018
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Podcasts so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program