“My name is Rubeena Khan. I graduated from the Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Coach Certification Program in November 2020. I am an IT consultant & Immigration consultant. I do love to care for my health, it’s my top priority. I also love to be a positive influence on people to care for their own health.
Before enrolling in the Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Coach Certification, I wasn’t getting the results I wanted. After taking the program, I learned where I was lacking. I learned more in depth details to balance the body for daily life.
I was looking to get certified so I could help others and learn the right knowledge, especially on health. Since taking the HWLC program, I am happy to say that I am able to work in my community, help people and network. I have been doing one-on-one and group coaching since I graduated and I love it.
I chose FIT CHICKS Academy after a lot of research. I really like the community and supportiveness throughout the program. I think the coaching calls were my favorite part. Laura is very positive, energetic and can feel the passion she has for helping other women get certified. I highly recommend it!”
Rubeena’s Make Fat Cry Weight Loss Green Smoothie
Make fat cry by adding this fat burning smoothie into your day. The natural ingredients are paired together to help boost your metabolism and burn fat in one delicious weight loss smoothie.
These are some foods you can blend into a weight loss smoothie if you’re trying to boost your metabolism and burn fat:
- Nuts– whole, preferably raw and unblanched (almonds, walnuts, pecans); good fats and protein; almonds contain L-arginine (an amino acid) that when used pre-workout can help the body burn more fat
- Eggs– high in protein which helps boost metabolism; the body digests the protein and uses the fat and calories for fuel
- Berries– low in sugar but still sweet, high in fiber, high in antioxidants; helps burn fat; can help to improve blood flow
- Apple cider vinegar– the acetic acid in ACV helps with blood sugar levels
- Grapefruit–high in phytochemicals that stimulate the production of the hormone adiponectin which helps the body break down fat
- Green and white tea– caffeine in tea gives a natural boost of energy’ antioxidants in tea may help accelerate fat-burning by aiding the liver in converting fat to energy
- Chili peppers– capsaicin, the compound found in pepper aids the body in converting food to energy and abdominal fat loss; also works as a natural appetite suppressant
- Spinach + other leafy greens– chock full of vitamins and minerals and fiber
- Whole grains– like oats and brown rice; high fiber; slow-burning to keep you fuller, for longer and fuel the body
- Coconut oil and olive oil– healthy fats that help you feel satisfied when they are consumed; coconut oil is easily digested for quick energy
- Avocado– healthy fats, fiber, and vitamins, particularly B6 which counteracts cortisol, a stress hormone that contributes to weight gain via belly fat stores
- Flaxseed– high in omega-3 fatty acids
- Cinnamon– polyphenols (powerful antioxidants) boost the metabolism and help regulate blood sugar
- Pears and apples– high in fiber plus contains pectin; helps keep you fuller for longer and naturally sweet
- Grapes– high water and fiber content
- Celery– very high fiber, uses more energy to digest than it provides (i.e. negative calories)
- Dark chocolate– 70%+ cacao content is the important part; cacao contains high concentrations of polyphenols that push the body to burn fat
Total calories: 318
Total carbohydrates: 37.5g
- 1/2 cup brewed green tea, cooled
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/4large avocado
- 2 Tbsp. cut fresh mint leaves
- 1/2large grapefruit, peeled and seeded
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, frozen
- 1stalk celery, chopped
- 1 scoop Egg white
- 1 Tbsp. Super food: Cinnamon
How to make your GREEN smoothie:
- Place spinach, mint, celery, and green tea into blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Blend again. Best if served chilled.
- Add cinnamon and garnish with fresh mint Leafe and serve cool.
Notes & Tips
- The pith and peel of the grapefruit are extremely bitter, but are beneficial in small amounts. To lessen the bitterness of the grapefruit, remove the fruit from the inner membranes as well as peeling before using.
Thank you so much for sharing, Rubeena!
PS Do you want get CERTIFIED as a Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Coach? Download our program brochure here and learn how you start to create your dream life, health & career!