In today’s society we tend to praise having a packed schedule or working 14 hour days. This is creating a society of overworked, stressed out, overweight and unhappy people. In today’s episode of FIT CHICKS Chat the head chicks discuss why this exhausted / busy “badge of honor” is really not something to be happy about and how you can make small daily changes to flip the script and become more productive, less stressed, and HAPPIER! We will chat through our top 5 tips on self care practices you can fit into any hectic schedule today.
CLICK ON THE PLAYER ABOVE TO LISTEN!
In this episode, we cover:
- Why self care is more important than you might realize
- How small daily rituals can lead to big outcomes and help you achieve your goals faster and with more ease
- What head chicks Amanda and Laura use for their number one self care practice
- Why who you surround yourself with is also a sign of self care
- How to create a nighttime ritual and why you should today
- Learn about a common trend that is happening with social media and technology and how this can help you with your own self care
- The one word you need to learn to use for self care
- How your community plays an important role
- Why we compare self care to flight safety
3 Main Take Aways:
- The more you take time for self care the better you will be to care for others.
- Self care is important for everyone and will help you to be better focused, stay on course with your goals, reduce anxiety and stress levels, and aid in the completion of tasks
- Knowing that it is ok to say no to others and requests / invites and almost more importantly it is also important to ask for help when needed. We are superwomen but we do not have to go at it alone all the time! Our communities are there to support, that is why we surround ourselves with these people.
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our 2018 brochure. Next program starts March 28, 2018
- Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Expert: Become a holistic nutrition weight loss expert! Next program starts April 24, 2018!
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Podcasts so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program