CLICK ON THE PLAYER ABOVE TO LISTEN!
Do you wonder why you start a diet or exercise program and can’t stick to it? Or why you can’t create the life / body / health you say you want? It all boils down to setting your intentions and that starts with your biggest “muscle”…your mind. On today’s episode, the Head Chicks are going to show you how to get your mind in line with your goals to make them come to life, the tools to get you there that don’t cost a cent and why you need to start doing them TODAY to get on the path to success!
In this episode, we cover:
- How our beliefs are the driving force between our actions
- Abundance – what is it and why you think it is out of your reach
- Setting Intentions 101- How to set a clear intention to create what you want
- Meditation Magic- How meditating for as little as 5 – 10 minutes a day is the best workout for your magic mind muscle
- The daily practice to keep you on a frequency of success to manifest EVERYTHING you want to create
- The Head Chicks fave apps and tools to help you create a mindset of success
3 Key Points:
- Your thoughts become your beliefs and your beliefs become your habits & actions. Change your thoughts & beliefs, you will be able to easily change your habits & actions.
- Commit 5 minutes a day to meditation using an app like Headspace to get you into the habit.
- The work you do on your mindset is JUST as important (if not more) than the time you spend on your nutrition or exercise. Healthy minds = healthy chicks!
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our 2018 brochure.
- Natural Weight Loss Coach: Become a nutrition weight loss expert! 8 week program starts Oct 24, 2017
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Podcasts so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at email@example.com with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program