CLICK ON THE PLAYER ABOVE TO LISTEN OR WATCH BELOW!
In part 2 of this 3 part “Countdown to Xmas” Shape Up series, the Head Chicks are talking about how implementing this ONE nutrition habit can get big health results (especially during this busy and stressful time). What is it? Adding a green smoothie with this much talked about fab fat & how it can blast your fat burning potential, keep your hormones happy during the holidays and more!
In this episode, we cover:
- Why green smoothies are still the best fast food there is
- Balanced Green Smoothies…are you drinking milkshakes instead?
- How swapping our breakfast for this delish green drink + fat can keep you full all day
- What is MCT oil and why it rocks for fat loss & health
- How your body burns MCT oil for fuel and doesn’t store as fat
- MCT OIL vs Coconut Oil – Why these are very different
3 Key Points:
- Green Smoothies when made correctly (balancing protein, low glycemic greens & fruits + healthy fats) are one of the most nutritious and easy ways to balance your body!
- Try to ditch the morning carbs for higher fats and eat your carbs later in the day for 1 week…this can make a huge difference on cravings, how much you eat and your energy levels
- Need a perfectly balanced smoothie recipe? Download our fave FIT CHICKS “Countdown to Xmas” Green Smoothie for you new healthy “g0-to” smoothie! www.fitchicks.com/countdown
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks!
- Natural Weight Loss Coach: Become a nutrition weight loss expert! 8 week program starts Oct 24, 2017
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Podcasts so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at email@example.com with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program