CLICK ON THE PLAYER TO LISTEN!
This week, we are so pumped to be celebrating our our big double digit birthday as we turn 10 years old. From starting a small bootcamp in Toronto with 7 women to growing into Canada’s Largest Women’s Only Fitness Company, launching retreats, DVD’s, Online Challenges and our new baby, certifying women as fitness & nutrition coaches and helping them build amazing business through FIT CHICKS Academy, it has been a wild ride for these 2 besties who met in science class. In this episode, Head Chicks Amanda & Laura share their biggest triumphs, struggles and lessons over the last decade to help inspire and motivate you that you have a dream to start or grow your own passion, it is completely possible. All you have to do is go AFTER it!
Our birthday gift to you – 50% off the FIT CHICKS Transformation Trainer until September 11th!
The FIT CHICKS® Transformation Trainer is a weekly fitness, nutrition & lifestyle coaching program for busy women – like you – that want to transform their bodies and create healthy habits that ACTUALLY work for life.
- Weekly meal plans & grocery lists
- Weekly workouts to do in under 30 minutes
- Weekly workout videos to follow along
- Weekly FIT CHICKS 101 lifestyle videos
- Accountability & support through our private Facebook community
- and more!
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our 2018 brochure. Next program starts September 26 2018.
- Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Expert: Become a holistic nutrition weight loss expert! Next program starts October 16 2018. Download our program brochure now!
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program