CLICK ON THE PLAYER ABOVE TO LISTEN!
With the holidays fast approaching this is our Christmas gift to you: new way to think about getting in your core work without a single crunch.
In this episode we cover:
- Learn how cycling can amp up your core power and what moves to incorporate into your spin or cycling class or time on the bike
- What moves to do today with your upper body to get insta core engagement
- Why you need to know what your TA is (mind out of gutter)
- How the superficial abdominals do not necessarily support you the way you need
- Learn the 1 thing we all do on a daily basis naturally that you can do to work your core
Download the FREE “Countdown to Xmas” Shape Up Guide:Workouts, Nutrition & Mindset shifting to get you heading into 2018 the fiercest ever!
3 key points:
- You do not need to hit the floor to strengthen your core. Find fun alternatives and you can develop a lean, strong core today without another crunch!
- Adding compound movements will help to shorten workout times, target more muscle groups and get your core engaged and working without having to hit your abs with traditional movements
- If you are not training your transverse abdominals, then you are missing out big time! The transverse abdominals are what holds it all together so to speak keeping your core tight, engaged and trunk area of your body supported. Remember, it is not always about the superficial muscles;)
- Fitness & Nutrition Expert Program: Get certified in fitness, nutrition, wellness & business in 12 weeks! Click to download our 2018 brochure. Next program starts March 28, 2018
- Natural Weight Loss Coach: Become a holistic nutrition weight loss expert! Next program starts January 30, 2018.
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Podcasts so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program