Today the co-founders of fit chicks academy discuss what it takes to have a successful blog. Learn the 5 secret tips to having your blog visited over and over again by your readers. Today we’re talking everything from formatting to why visuals are so important and why linking outside of your blog post is not always the best answer.
Top 5 Things You Need To Create a Successful Blog Or Recipe Post Online
- Intro – introdcue the idea, solution you are solving, what the reader will get at end
- Body – meat
- Conclusion – has to have something to wrap it up
- Also layout has to be easy to read and skimmable
- 65% of polulation are visual learners so without visuals it doesnt stick
- Clear focus and speak to your audience
- Keep it consistent and clear
- Want them to come back for more
- Regular Content
- Consistency is key like anything else (weight loss, eating habits etc)
- Laura ghosting analogy
- Internal links try to keep them on your page
- Link back tro old content to keep them reading more
- Link to sell products you offer or services not outside ppl offers as much as possible
Amanda and Laura xo
Founders of FIT CHICKS Academy
Want to help support the show?
- Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave a review. Android users can subscribe on Google Play so you never miss an episode!
- Stay in the loop for future podcasts by Clicking here and we will make sure you are the first to know when they are available plus other awesome bonuses too!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions fitness, nutrition, wellness or business that you would like us to give our 2 cents about!
- Follow us on Facebook!
Laura & Amanda – FIT CHICKS xo
*For informational purposes only. Please consult a physician before starting an exercise program