“I’m Trina, a certified personal trainer, training independently since 2015. I have an online personal training business. I help busy working men and women become strong, lean and confident in their body’s!
I love helping my clients feel confident so that they can move better every day and build a healthy lifestyle in and outside the gym. I enjoy getting to know each client personally and train and support them on their journey
Before taking the HWLC program, I was training my clients in the gym and online but I wanted to give them more value as their coach. I was experiencing that some clients were struggling with food and others were not. I want to know on a deeper level why some clients strive so easily and others do not.
The program got my attention because of all the group coaching calls and the support from the educators if I needed it. I also really like that I could do it at my own pace but with a deadline goal in mind. I enrolled with fit chicks because of the live webinar and Laura showed us the value in each module that we will learn.
Since taking the program, I feel more confident as a coach helping my clients achieve their weight loss goals and we can dig deep into their hormone imbalances and really find the why. I am just about to launch an online group program and I can deliver so much more value to my future clients. I was an in person trainer for years and recently pivoted because of the pandemic
My favourite part of the program was learning about hormones and the imbalance it can make on your results. It made me realize how much you can help someone on their weight loss journey
If you are thinking about enrolling in the HWLE program, don’t hesitate, this will help you in your own journey as a person and you will graduate with so many resources to help your clients achieve the goals”
Kalestic Blackberry Storm Smoothie
This delicious green smoothie is packed with fiber, full of vitamins and antioxidants and will keep you full until your next meal. This nutrient packed smoothie will aid in weight loss for a meal replacement as it follows our Complete in 3 Rule for blood sugar balancing.
Total calories: 374
Total carbohydrates: 30g
- 1-½ Cups Unsweetened Silk Almond Milk
- 1-½ Cups Kale (Organic Frozen chopped)
- 1 TBSP Natural Almond Butter
- 1 Cup Blackberries (Frozen)
- .75 Scoop of Diesel Protein Powder (French Vanilla)
- 1 tbsp Ground Flax Seed(Bob’s Mills)
- 0.5 tbsp Chia Seeds
Blender (Vitamix is best)
Large mason jar or Smoothie cup
How to make your GREEN smoothie:
- Green smoothies are packed with nutrients and vitamins. Rotating your greens each smoothie will have a variety of health benefits.
- Buy organic when possible, organic products contain more nutrients, more antioxidants and lessen the consumption of chemicals.
- Include 20-30 grams of protein in each smoothie. Proteins help build and repair cells and tissues. Protein helps keep your satisfied and full feeling to your next meal.
- When choosing fruits for your smoothies, choose fruits that are low glycemic with a high fiber content. Strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, pears and mangos. If you notice you have leftover fruit that is going to go bad you can always cut up and freeze for your smoothies.
- Including superfoods extras into your smoothie will help aid in extra vitamins and nutrients, making sure we get the extra fiber to hit our daily goal. When creating your smoothie be sure to have a minimum of 5 grams of fiber.
Thank you so much fo
r sharing, Trina!
To learn more about Trina and her programs follow her on IG @ https://www.instagram.com/bfierceathletics/ and FB @ https://www.facebook.com/bfierceathletics/
PS Do you want get CERTIFIED as a Holistic Nutrition Weight Loss Coach? Download our program brochure here and learn how you start to create your dream life, health & career!